Serviio 0.6.2 Plugin Ready for Download

How Much Success Did You Have Getting This Plugin To Work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatslolo

Dabbler
hi,
its not checking for new files on my system. ive set up the mountpoint correctly and entered the media folder in the console. but its not checking for files.
its showing me the test movie if i enter this source but if i enter "/usr/pbi/serviio-amd64/media" its not showing me the files inside this folder.

thatslolo

Dabbler
Ive changed the permissions and now its working really smooth.
Thanks for the hint!

white_flag

Dabbler
Hello

I switch from minidlna to serviio. everything went well. but on my TV I can not see the files from NAS. I just see the base directory (movie, folders, series ..etc). I add a mount point ..but nothing. What can I do?

ProtoSD

MVP
Did you check the permissions of your mount points/media like the other posters just talked about above?

white_flag

Dabbler
I have a usb stick mont as zfs
then 2 ZFS data sets 1. jail 2. plugins
then on those one permision is set 777
on disk, were are the media files permision is 777
this is correct?

centex99

Dabbler
So I installed the plugin and the console in windows... edit the .bat file and it still doesn't seem to see the server... any suggestions?

ProtoSD

MVP
So I installed the plugin and the console in windows... edit the .bat file and it still doesn't seem to see the server... any suggestions?

Did you look at / try any of the stuff in the Troublshooting section that I posted?

ProtoSD

MVP
I have a usb stick mont as zfs
then 2 ZFS data sets 1. jail 2. plugins
then on those one permision is set 777
on disk, were are the media files permision is 777
this is correct?

I don't know, maybe one of the people above that changed their permissions can tell you. I don't use Serviio, I just made the plugin ;)

centex99

Dabbler
Did you look at / try any of the stuff in the Troublshooting section that I posted?

I didn't get a chance to look at the log on the nas yet... I just did and figured it out that I completely read over your extra install steps... After doing those and starting the service again, all is well... thanks for your hard work!

ProtoSD

MVP
I didn't get a chance to look at the log on the nas yet... I just did and figured it out that I completely read over your extra install steps... After doing those and starting the service again, all is well... thanks for your hard work!

You're welcome! Glad you figured it out, it's usually something like that! ;)

If I can get the darn plugin to re-compile again, those extra steps won't be necessary!

centex99

Dabbler
It seems like using this to stream mkvs to a ps3 uses minimal processing since its not really transcoding, but more just changing the container... is that correct?
Its been a productive weekend... I got sabnzbd, sick beard, and now serviio up and running. Now to just find a good indexer for sick beard...

ProtoSD

MVP
It seems like using this to stream mkvs to a ps3 uses minimal processing since its not really transcoding, but more just changing the container... is that correct?

That sounds likely ;)

Like I mentioned, I don't use Serviio, I just made the plugin for all of you. Maybe someday I'll actually use it myself! LOL :D

kikujiro

Cadet
Hello, I installed the plugin and it works, the video and audio is ok, the images no :(
I add them to my media folder, set the flag in the serviio console, save and refresh... but nothing. Help.

ProtoSD

MVP
I've been having lots of issues trying to build an update the fixes several minor problems. HOPEFULLY, I will have a new version posted in the next day and the images should be fixed. I'll make a post here and my blog when it's available.

white_flag

Dabbler
I've been having lots of issues trying to build an update the fixes several minor problems. HOPEFULLY, I will have a new version posted in the next day and the images should be fixed. I'll make a post here and my blog when it's available.

a good news. maybe like this, I will see my nas folders inside of serviio via TV

Status
Not open for further replies.