FreeNAS 11.0-RC now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManfredU

Dabbler
Yesterday I updated my system from 11 nightlies with
Code:
# freenas-update -v -T FreeNAS-11-STABLE update
and now no storage seems to be available. In the GUI the message "Unable to load /api/v1.0/storage/volume/parent/?parent=null status 500" is displayed...?

gff

Cadet
Same issue here, updated to latest nightly then ran this and no storage seen at all and the very same error massage. I tried two different methods as well, going back to a stable train and upgraded vs this method and both fail exactly the same way with this error. Thought about trying as import volume but did not want to risk my working data. Hopefully someone has some insight into whats up.

(Update)
Also tried restoring a backup to the newly booted stable version but still no storage shows up. May try importing the storage after a while to se if that helps next. Otherwise I will stay on my trusty nightlies which have been working great. Would love to get back on stable now that VM's actually work from the GUI but who knows this may just turn out to be a similar disaster to Corral. Which I had working fine BTW. Sure hope the dreaded "Freenas 11 was just a joke folks its now canned too", haha fooled you again users message does not show up next. :)

Yesterday I updated my system from 11 nightlies with
Code:
# freenas-update -v -T FreeNAS-11-STABLE update
and now no storage seems to be available. In the GUI the message "Unable to load /api/v1.0/storage/volume/parent/?parent=null status 500" is displayed...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.