Re-install plugins using pkg method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Joshua, I have successfully have a new 9.3 stable version running the plugins and seems to be working as far as grabbing media. However, I just tried to access Sickrage and I'm getting an error which I've attached. I did restart the service via ssh and it was able to stop and start with no errors. Any ideas? Once I get that figured out, I need to see why it's not automatically creating season folders for tv shows as well.
I don't see anything attached. did you happen to change the web_root?

folders should automatically be created as long as sickbeard has write permissions to whatever dataset/folder you are writing to.

carleycr

Patron
I don't see anything attached. did you happen to change the web_root?

folders should automatically be created as long as sickbeard has write permissions to whatever dataset/folder you are writing to.
Sorry, I forgot to attach the screenshot. I'll double check the write permissions. It should have the correct permissions though because it's downloading the media, it just didn't create a season folder and put the file in that folder.
Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 6.44.04 PM.png

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Sorry, I forgot to attach the screenshot. I'll double check the write permissions. It should have the correct permissions though because it's downloading the media, it just didn't create a season folder and put the file in that folder.
View attachment 6681
Permissions of the download folder could potentially be different than the tvshows folder where sickrage moves the video files in which case your statement above isn't necessarily true. If you followed by this was set during the 'chown' step.

carleycr

Patron

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Sorry, that was it. I had my old bookmark I was using which was technically sickbeard. I ran the "chown -R media:media /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia /mnt/media" command in the jail, and it's still not creating the folders. Should I have to restart the jail after the command or something?
no, it's likely not a permission issue then.

Can it create show folders? Is it just the season folders it's having issues with?
It won't create these until it has an episode to put in the folder.

carleycr

Patron
no, it's likely not a permission issue then.

Can it create show folders? Is it just the season folders it's having issues with?
It won't create these until it has an episode to put in the folder.
It does create show folders. Correct, it's not creating season folders. However, it is downloading episodes from different seasons.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
It does create show folders. Correct, it's not creating season folders. However, it is downloading episodes from different seasons.
Well if it created the show folder it never was a permission issue.
It won't create season folders until it has something to put in there.

Are you expecting something else?

carleycr

Patron
Well if it created the show folder it never was a permission issue.
It won't create season folders until it has something to put in there.

Are you expecting something else?
I'm sorry. I was misunderstanding what you were saying. I think I understand now. It will download the episodes in a season, and if there is an episode from a different season, it will then create the different season folder and move the episodes to the corresponding folder(s)? If it only has episodes from a single season, then it will not create the season folder for those episodes from the same season.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry. I was misunderstanding what you were saying. I think I understand now. It will download the episodes in a season, and if there is an episode from a different season, it will then create the different season folder and move the episodes to the corresponding folder(s)? If it only has episodes from a single season, then it will not create the season folder for those episodes from the same season.
By default it should be creating season folders.
For example, I added a show the other day and it only has 2 episodes from season 6, but it created a season folder to place those episodes in.

I think you can change this by checking "Flatten files", but this is unchecked by default.

carleycr

Patron
By default it should be creating season folders.
For example, I added a show the other day and it only has 2 episodes from season 6, but it created a season folder to place those episodes in.

I think you can change this by checking "Flatten files", but this is unchecked by default.
Ok, it is not doing that for me. It's just putting the episodes in the show folder. Is there a setting in the config that I need to change? Not finding the "Flatten files" in SickRage GUI and it doesn't sound familiar like I would have accidently checked it.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Ok, it is not doing that for me. It's just putting the episodes in the show folder. Is there a setting in the config that I need to change? Not finding the "Flatten files" in SickRage GUI and it doesn't sound familiar like I would have accidently checked it.
Open a show and click edit.
You can also change what your default settings for new shows are from there.

carleycr

Patron
Open a show and click edit.
You can also change what your default settings for new shows are from there.
Ok, that does appear to be unchecked on shows. Is this a potential bug?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Ok, that does appear to be unchecked on shows. Is this a potential bug?
might be. maybe they can help on the sickrage forum.

It works for me though.

carleycr

Patron
might be. maybe they can help on the sickrage forum.

It works for me though.
Could it be related to to not having the post processing setup to "organize" such as "Season %S/%SN - S%0SE%0E - %EN (%QN)"? If so do I actually set that up in Sickrage? It says to not set it up if I'm using the scripts in Sabnzbd

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Could it be related to to not having the post processing setup to "organize" such as "Season %S/%SN - S%0SE%0E - %EN (%QN)"? If so do I actually set that up in Sickrage? It says to not set it up if I'm using the scripts in Sabnzbd
I left all that stuff as default "Season %0S/%SN - S%0SE%0E - %EN" and get season folders.

carleycr

Patron
I left all that stuff as default "Season %0S/%SN - S%0SE%0E - %EN" and get season folders.
If I recall from my old freenas instance, aren't the episodes suppose to be name "Show Name - SxxExx - Episode Name"? I'm noticing it's just downloading "SxxExx - Episode Name". Where do I check the settings for this? Is it in the script or settings or what?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
If I recall from my old freenas instance, aren't the episodes suppose to be name "Show Name - SxxExx - Episode Name"? I'm noticing it's just downloading "SxxExx - Episode Name". Where do I check the settings for this? Is it in the script or settings or what?
Config > Post-Processing > Episode Naming
My Name Pattern = "Season %0S/%SN - S%0SE%0E - %EN"

This is what I had when I installed about a week ago, I didn't change anything related to this.

carleycr

Patron
I'm pretty sure that was the problem. I didn't have it doing the SeasonXX/. I must have changed that. I had it only naming an episode. Gosh, I can't believe I didn't see that. Well, we'll see if that fixes it. Thanks again for you patience and helping me man.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
no problem, glad we figured it out. if you go to the mass editor you can have it rename everything for you into folders

Status
Not open for further replies.