Some plugins not visible in GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmacka88

Patron
Hey,

I have recently noticed that some of my installed plugins are not visible in FreeNAS GUI.

My plugins that I have installed are:
- SAB
-CP
- SB

- HP
- HTPC
- LL
- Maraschino
- Plex

However, when I go to Plugins > Installed I can only see:
- SAB
- CP
- SB

These 3 have been installed for a while and I only recently installed the other 5 plugins. The plugins missing are still working if I go to there address URL and are also visible in the Jails.

Any ideas?

Cheers

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Sounds like there is a problem with your config file. Could be a GUI problem---are you using Firefox? If not, try Firefox (I know, it sounds stupid---just try it).

tmacka88

Patron
Hey,

Yeah I know what you mean. I did try this and still the same problem.

cheers

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
You didn't by any chance accidentally install a 32 bit version? Most of the plugins won't show in the 32bit version. I'm not sure how that could be the case though given what you've already said.

You've got me. Also Cyberjock (he's in the Mumble server, and had no idea what could be wrong).

tmacka88

Patron
Nope running:

FreeNAS-9.2.1.7-RELEASE-x64 (fdbe9a0)

Might have to do a new install.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
If your config file is corrupted, there's not really any other options. Your config file should not be corrupted in any case unless the USB stick is going bad or something.

D

dlavigne

Were these all installed using Plugins or were any installed by downloading the PBI first and then using the Upload Plugin button of a jail?

tmacka88

Patron
Were these all installed using Plugins or were any installed by downloading the PBI first and then using the Upload Plugin button of a jail?

These were installed from the GUI.

I did a clean install and pointed my jails to there location but my plugins are still not showing up in the installed area. I tried installing some new ones to see if that would get the old ones to show up but only the newly installed one shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.