[Release Thread] SAB / SB / CP / HP / Maraschino / LL / Gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlangeMonkey

Contributor
Hi Master Gollom!

Thank you for your hard work. I just tried to download this file and get this error message
View Raw
(Sorry about that, but we can't show files that are this big right now)
End of quote

Is this a problem on my end?

Thanks again and kind regards

Alfred

Hi Alfred,

Its github and how they work. I'd suggest if you don't have git installed go to https://github.com/MasterGollom/PBI and click the "download zip" link in the lower right under "clone to desktop".

flz

Cadet
Thanks for this! I managed to get it working but I'm getting warnings about 'No PAR2 program found, repairs not possible'.

Easy solution is to use `warden chroot customplugin_1` to enter the pluginjail and run `pkg_add -r par2cmdline`.

Jamie_A

Dabbler
Easy solution is to use `warden chroot customplugin_1` to enter the pluginjail and run `pkg_add -r par2cmdline`.

Great stuff! Thanks!

I also had to run 'pkg_add -r unrar' and create a templates folder to get the email notifications working correctly - everything seems to be running perfectly :)

Jamie.

Jason Hamilton

Contributor
I am attempting to get this to start on my 9.1 install but I'm not having any luck :). What is a good log to tail to see what errors are occurring? Thanks.

sdspieg

Contributor
Also no success here. Uploading and installing the pbi from the GUI seems to work fine. Warden.log (in jails) says
Code:
Building new Jail... Please wait...
zfs clone StephanNAS/jails/.warden-template-9.1-RELEASE-amd64-pluginjail@clean StephanNAS/jails/customplugin_2
Success!
Jail created at /mnt/StephanNAS/jails/customplugin_2

I now see the sabnzbdplus in the list, but the on/off icon remains red (off), and when I click on it to turn it on, it works for a whole time and then remains red. And I could also not immediately find the log for that. So could somebody who managed to get this to work please also walk us through all the steps they took? Thanks much.

-Stephan

Jason Hamilton

Contributor
Hey Stephan,
I'm in the same boat as you with this.

rap777

Dabbler
What worked for me was simply going to the side panel - plugins and double click on sabnzb. it opens with a message (Can not remember what it was but something with localhost found) just save that...after doing that it worked for me........
Hope this helps

Alfred

sdspieg

Contributor
Yup. That did it! At least the plugin is on blue ('on') now. But I still can't get into it. I use the ip-address for the jail that the plugin is in 192.168.1.201, and the port that double-clicking on the plugin gives me (SABnzbd found at http://jailip:8080 by default). But when I then enter in Chrome, I get an "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 192.168.1.201:8080". Anything else I might have gotten wrong?

Master Gollom

Dabbler
Hi everyone,

One of the FreeNAS team asked me to open a new thread to this so I opened a new thread:

Also I wanna apologize for not answering the last few days but I catched a damn flu and I'm still not that fit yet, but as soon as I feel better I'll get to the plugin again and I'll try to remove the remaining bugs (par2 & unrar).

sabnzbd should be available under http://jailip:8080, if it is not reachable, try restarting the NAS.

cheers

rap777

Dabbler
Hi Master Gollom!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Thanks again for making this. Would it be very difficult to do one for SickBeard as well?
Once again.....thanks and kind regards

Alfred

rap777

Dabbler
Hi Alfred,

Thx.

Here are Sickbeard & Couchpotato

Sickbeard:

Couchpotato:

And again thx to Joshua for his previous work, without his pbi's I probably wouldn't have got so far yet.

Thanks a Million to the both of you!
That was soooo fast!!!!!!!!

All the best and kind regards

Alfred

rap777

Dabbler
Hi Master Gollom!

Strange... I can not find the zip file anymore? It worked perfect for SABNZB but not for SB. Is there another place I could download the zip?
I tried with firefox, chrome and explorer and none of these show the "clone to desktop" section nor the zip file option anymore?

Kind regards

Alfred

Jason Hamilton

Contributor
I found it to just be easier to install GIT and just clone the full repository. This way when the MasterGollom updates you can just do a git pull and let it pull down new :).

rap777

Dabbler
Thank you Jason!
This link worked....the rest was a bit over my head.....but it is all good!
Kind Regards

Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.