Multiple Watch Directories in Transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallybanger

Contributor
Hey Guys, I've done a whole bunch of googling and haven't been able to find a solid answer to this question...

Is there a way to set up multiple watch directories in transmission with each watch directory having a corresponding download directory? I found a thread on another forum with a homebrew patch from 5 years ago but I'm guessing that will cause problems. Are there any current solutions?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I've read about that as well, and no it was never incorporated into transmission.

some programs (sickrage/transmission) can interface with transmission's API where the completed download directory can be defined.

Wallybanger

Contributor
I've read about that as well, and no it was never incorporated into transmission.

some programs (sickrage/transmission) can interface with transmission's API where the completed download directory can be defined.
Hrrmm, ok, Thanks. Unfortunately that makes the "watch directory" way less useful than it could be.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hrrmm, ok, Thanks. Unfortunately that makes the "watch directory" way less useful than it could be.
You could request this on the transmission forums. Not much we can do about it here.

Wallybanger

Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.