Status
Not open for further replies.

JJT211

Patron
Storage looks good to me.

When adding library in Plex make sure you type in your path as "/mnt/video"

raidflex

Guru
When I migrated from warden to IOCAGE I just kept basically the same folder structure when I moved my jails from warden to IOCAGE. Once I setup my fstab mounts just powered on the jails without touching the config for Plex or anything else. The tunables are needed for VNET jails only, if VNET is not enabled there are no issues.

geopfarth

Explorer
Storage looks good to me.

When adding library in Plex make sure you type in your path as "/mnt/video"
I am assuming that you are talking about inside the Plex GUI? I believe that I tried changing the path but could not find the library. The path defaults to "home" with all of the Jail's standard directories underneath.

geopfarth

Explorer
When I migrated from warden to IOCAGE I just kept basically the same folder structure when I moved my jails from warden to IOCAGE. Once I setup my fstab mounts just powered on the jails without touching the config for Plex or anything else. The tunables are needed for VNET jails only, if VNET is not enabled there are no issues.
Yup, once I got the tunables in place all of the commands seemed to work correctly and the server came up.

JJT211

Patron
I am assuming that you are talking about inside the Plex GUI? I believe that I tried changing the path but could not find the library. The path defaults to "home" with all of the Jail's standard directories underneath.

Yes, inside the GUI. Manually type your path to your movies, TV shows, ect. Then press save.

You can also verify your mount points are correct by navigating to them manually through the jails dataset.

geopfarth

Explorer
Yes, inside the GUI. Manually type your path to your movies, TV shows, ect. Then press save.

You can also verify your mount points are correct by navigating to them manually through the jails dataset.
It will not let me add the /mnt/video path. Each time I type it in here and click "add" it brings me back to this path:
upload_2018-2-14_6-56-41.png

dureal99d

Contributor
It will not let me add the /mnt/video path. Each time I type it in here and click "add" it brings me back to this path:
View attachment 22879
yes inside of plex you must manually enter your mount paths as such
iocage fstab -a yourplexserver "/mnt/yourplexdatadrive/yourplexmedia/ /media(or whatever mount point you create) nullfs rw 0 0"

so in plex it would simply in this case be

/media/movies
/media/tv shows
/media/my stuff

so basically /media/ whatever folders you have created inside of that plex server

Status
Not open for further replies.