Maraschino won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser411

Dabbler
So, At first I tried to add maraschino pbi to an existing jail. When it wouldn't start (just had the starting animation on the gui). Then I installed the plugin the normal way with it's own jail and it still would not start. When I open the shell for the shared jail and try and start maraschino it says error creating socket. I'm using transmission, couch potato, firefly and gamez(both inactive), and maraschino. I double checked for port sharing too.

Ideas/recommendations?

using freenas 9.3 and maraschino-2.0-amd64

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
can you post the exact output you get when running 'service maraschino onestart'

Laser411

Dabbler
Now it's magically running. I did reinstall it for the 5th time before running it manually though. What is onestart vs start?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
onestart doesn't check if the service was enabled in rc.conf
it won't work start again with a reboot. does starting/stopping it from the plugins>installed tab not work, or did you try 'service maraschino start' earlier too?

Laser411

Dabbler
At the time I tried starting it from the GUI and from within the jail with "service maraschino start" and it gave me a socket error but nothing else was running within the jail or port

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
At the time I tried starting it from the GUI and from within the jail with "service maraschino start" and it gave me a socket error but nothing else was running within the jail or port
Hmm, not sure why the socket error was there on a fresh jail. But the issue is gone now and transmission starts from the FreeNAS WebUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.