Jails won't create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalance

Cadet
I am definitely a Noob to Freenas. I finished my NAS box over a week ago and all I have really been able to do is share info across the local network.
My hardware:
Casing: Cooler Master Glite 120
Motherboard- Asrock H61MV-ITX
CPU-Intel G1620 2.7 GHZ
RAM- 16 gb Vulcan DDR3
HD- 3 WD red 3Tb
PSU- 350w Glite power
Freenas 9.2.1.2

I have watched many how to videos as well as the Plex 9.2 which Freenas has on their site. I have also read the guide to installing Freenas each section step by step a few times.

Initially I got this message after creating my volumes, datasets, changing permissions and creating/enabling CIFS shares then clicking on Jails. ( sharing worked )

"You must configure a default route (Network->IPv4 Default Gateway)"
So I went to Global Configuration and put in my routers IP address.

Now clicking Jails works. I click configuration and browse the location of my plugins dataset and save. Now whether I choose add jail which states.

http://cdn.freenas.org/9.2.0/RELEASE/x64/jails/freenas-pluginjail-9.2-RELEASE.tgz: No address record ERROR: Failed extracting: http://cdn.freenas.org/9.2.0/RELEASE/x64/jails/freenas-pluginjail-9.2-RELEASE.tgz cannot open 'Drives/pluginjails/.warden-template-pluginjail': dataset does not exist ERROR: Failed to create ZFS base dataset

Here is my Jail configuration

Jail Root:
MoreInformation_16x16px.png

IPv4 Network:

IPv4 Network Start Address:

IPv4 Network End Address:

I was able to get plugins to show once and create jails but I never saw the screen to turn on plugin. So I have deleted Datasets and volumes and rebooted to start at square 1 more than once.

I hope this is enough info to start, sorry if this isn't enough info.

D

dlavigne

Did you ever get this sorted? If not, please repost the images for your config.

Status
Not open for further replies.