JAIL + Plex = Please Help. I cant access the webinterface

Status
Not open for further replies.

deffe

Cadet
Hello everyone.

I am sorry for posting this question that might seem very simple for many of you, I thought I would manage it myself but I think I could use some help here.

My router has the ip: 192.168.2.1
My FreeNAS installation is located at 192.168.2.146
I have installed Plexmedia server plugin from the standard library

But then it stops. The webinterface is not responding.
There is a "plexjail" installed that comes as default. I tried to change it to whatever I could come up with. But I failed. I tried to set the bridge to the router ip, and also to the freenas ip and same with the gateway id, back and forth.

But the router never seemed to assign the plexmediaserver any ip.

Could you guys pleas assist? Maybe also explain your thoughts knowledge about these jail settings and how to handle them.

deffe

Cadet
I cant belive it. But it was the VIMAGE that was the problem. I disabled it and it worked. voila. I have tested everything but I thought that the "standard" settings with VIMAGE should be there since it was the default setting.

I never thought about disable it until now.

I am really happy now for this small thing hehe :)

pschatz100

Guru
Glad you got it working. Since you didn't say anything about your configuration, it is difficult to comment on why you experienced a problem. The VIMAGE default setting should be OK, but if it works now, then enjoy.

JJT211

Patron
Cool thx for the update. Im having a similar prob. I saw the same VIMAGE untick solve the prob for someone else in another thread. Would be awesome if thats all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.