how to install mellanox driver on freenas 13 (freebsd 11.3)

I installed FreeNAS 11.3 ISO to my FreeNAS server, then when I try to install mellanox driver on it, it fails.

The driver I used is of version 3.0.0 and connect 4x, the source code I used is freebsd 11.3 source code

Here are the errors
1) I can't find the /usr/src/sys/modules/linuxapi folder, according the user manual, I need to install linuxapi kernel module before installing driver
2) I can't exec "bmake -m $HEAD/share/mk SYSDIR=$HEAD/sys clean cleandepend" , it tells "command not found: bmake"

how to solve the problem and install the driver??

outputs of uname -a
“FreeBSD freenas.114.114.114.144 11.3-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p6 #0 r325575+d5b100edfcb(HEAD): Fri Feb 21 18:53:26 UTC 2020 root@tnbuild02.tn.ixsystems.com:/freenas-releng/freenas/_BE/objs/freenas-releng/freenas/_BE/os/sys/FreeNAS.amd64 amd64”

Redcoat

MVP
Welcome to the forums!

I can't help you directly, but have you tried searching here - there are lots of postings suggesting successful mellanox implementations.

Good luck!

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I installed FreeNAS 11.3 ISO to my FreeNAS server, then when I try to install mellanox driver on it, it fails.

The driver I used is of version 3.0.0 and connect 4x, the source code I used is freebsd 11.3 source code

Here are the errors
1) I can't find the /usr/src/sys/modules/linuxapi folder, according the user manual, I need to install linuxapi kernel module before installing driver
2) I can't exec "bmake -m $HEAD/share/mk SYSDIR=$HEAD/sys clean cleandepend" , it tells "command not found: bmake"

how to solve the problem and install the driver??
Why install a driver? You don't install drivers on freenas. It should just work.