FreeNAS OS stuck during boot - Loading pool

Hobbsta

Cadet
Hi,

I am somewhat new to FreeNAS. My server is currently running version 11.3, and was a fresh installation last week. In fact, I recently upgraded my 5 storage drives from 2TB each to 8TB each. RAIDz1 config. I also discovered that my PSU was bad, so I replaced it today. In the interim, one of my new drives went bad (not sure what happened yet), so I bought another 8TB drive of the same kind, and installed it and was getting ready to resilver. I booted the machine, and it could not find one of the other drives, so I shut down and figured out that it was a loose power connection. This means there were two drives out of the pool that were out of commission when I last booted successfully. I re-seated the power connector and booted up.

Upon booting, it seems to be stuck loading the pool. See photo of screen below. I let it sit there for 30 mins, then rebooted in case that would fix it. Didn't. Still stuck at loading the pool, and it's been 3 hours now since this happened. I'm letting run.

Asking for advice and intel on what is happening here, and if there needs to be a fix or just wait and for how long. Please advise. Thank you.

FreeNAS Stuck during bootup.jpg