Edge Brower unable to load any plugin WebGUI after 11.2 update

Clayton

Dabbler
Hello folks,
Long time Freenas user and I recently updated my Freenas server from 11.1 to 11.2 and now I'm using the new GUI and the new plugin/jail system. I was trying to migrate and build a new Plex server but I am noticing it and all other plugins I build out, I am unable to access from my Edge browser. I get it most people would say just use another browser but I typically like using a native default browsers just because I don't typically have to worry about security and updates getting in the way. I still have my old plex server running from a legacy plugin/jail and it works fine on this same freenas server. however every plugin I install I have to use another browser. I've tried rslsync, plex, sonarr, and radarr and they all experience this. if I enter the URL, Edge will just sit there like I never hit enter and maybe ill get a message about the website not responding. Anyone have any idea's?

Clayton

Dabbler
Just incase anyone else has this issue, I found the solution. I was using DHCP and some of the values such as netmask, default gateway, network interface were blank. I just assumed it wasn't displaying it since those are assigned from DHCP or auto configured. When I switched to static config and entered the interface, ip, netmask, gateway my Edge browser started working. Not sure what is different about the Edge browser.