Can't Access FreeNAS Shares Over OpenVPN

Let me start by saying I'm relatively new to FreeNAS, so this is most likely an over sight on my part.

I have two networks set up that are tied together through an OpenVPN server/client relationship. The Shares in question are Windows Shares on the FreeNAS machine kept within the OpenVPN server's network (192.168.1.0). I realize that the Shares will not be able to appear through Windows Network Discovery on the Client network (192.168.2.0) as the Windows Name Resolution broadcast will not be sent there. Because of this, I'm trying to access the FreeNAS files through the IP Address, but I keep contacting the FreeNAS Web Portal instead of reaching the files I desire. This at least lets me know I can contact the machine, but even using the Windows Run prompt with the input "\\192.168.1.10\Shared" just brings up the Web Access. As far as I know, I can't access my files from the Web Portal, so how do I bypass this?

If it is relevant, I can access shared files on the Windows Machines found on the Server's network from the Client network computers, the only thing I can't find a way to access is the FreeNAS's shared files.

Thanks for any input. As I said, this is most likely something simple due to my inexperience with FreeNAS.