Zpool recovery nas4free

Daimon1701

Cadet
Hello there

I'm quiet new on the forum and with Freenas. I've got a big problem with my 4 hdd and I'd like to see if you could help me finding a solution.

I was previously on Nas4free/Xigmanas but had a big Failure a few weeks ago, which occured to delete a pool (and data losts of course). I've tried to recover data but everything was corrupted. So, I've decided to migrate to Freenas now.
But to migrate, someone told me to unmount my pools before doing it….this done, I've migrated to Freenas and surprise: no pools anymore, so tried to recreate them to get back my data but the pools indicate 0% used.

I put down the HDD before doing anything stupid (again).

Question: are my data losts or can I get back them with a pool recovery?
I've tried the EaseUS partition manager and I could see in total: 7 NTFS partitions of 499mB and 7 EFI partitions of 99Mb. (and of course the last one from 3.63Tb).
Data hasn't been overrided or deleted meanwhile.
Just the pools has been unmounted in nas4free and recreated with Freenas as recommended.

Can someone help me or is all my data lost?

Thanks in advance.

Daimon1701

Cadet
Were you able to resolve this?
Hello
yes and no. My question has been answered: no, there's no solution. I've had to perform a recovering from the hdd. I could only retrieve a few % of my datas.
I've changed from NAS system for now and went to Windows server system now for the use I want.

Thanks