You can't access this shared folder because your organizations security policies block unauthenticated guess access

manusamoa

Dabbler
I have been able to access my TrueNAS fine from my Win 10 and Win 7 corporate computers until the last time I connected to their domain to update my domain password. Now when I try to access my NAS I get the errror "An error occurred while reconnecting to X: to \\192.168.3.12\FreeNAS. Microsoft Windows Network: You can't access this shared folder because your organizations group policies block unauthenticated guest access. These policies help protect your PC from unsafe or malicious devices on the network." I have checked my registry for AllowInsecureGuestAuth is enabled to try and my Group Policy Editor that Enable insecure guest logons is enabled. I rebooted my PC and my NAS. I still get the error. Where else do I look?

I have personal computers that run Win 10 and Win 7 that still access the NAS fine so I do not want to start making changes to the NAS adding user account and password. Right how the folders are set to allow Allow Guest Access is enabled.