Would you please tell me how to install Plugin?

Jacob Deng

Dabbler
I have config DNS server:
[root@freenas ~]# more /etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by resolvconf
search local home
nameserver 81.210.160.88
nameserver 81.210.160.89
nameserver 81.210.160.91
nameserver 192.168.0.1

--More--(END)
I already solved my problems, Realtek RTL 8111GR works very well. I only changed the DNS server to google DNS server (8.8.8.8) or set the DNS server as the gateway address (my network is 192.168.0.1). But after this, the installation of Plugin still failed, then I cancelled the DHCP in the installation menu, I selected the bridge0 (before I selected re0, it didn't work), then I can install all the Plugins which I want to install(Transmission/Plex/Nextcloud).
Don't config more DNS servers! And don't config your internet provider's DNS server because you don't know which one is current used for your route.

Last edited:

Jacob Deng

Dabbler
I already solved my problems!
1. Realtek RTL 8111GR works very well in Freenas 11.2.
2. The solved process:

1) If you have this kind of message, it means that you config more DNS servers, I config 3 DNS servers IP address in my "Global configration" because I thought more DNS server IP address is better than one, and I tried to find more DNS server IP address of my internet provider.
[EFAULT] Exception: CallError:[EFAULT] pkg error: - pkg-static: Repository iocage-plugins load error: access repo file(/var/db/pkg/repo-iocage-plugins.sqlite) failed: No such file or directory pkg-static: http://pkg.cdn.trueos.org/iocage/11.2-RELEASE/meta.txz: No address record pkg-static: http://pkg.cdn.trueos.org/iocage/11.2-RELEASE/packagesite.txz: No address record Please check your network occured, destroyed transmission.

After that, I config google website DNS server IP address: 8.8.8.8 or set my network default gateway (192.168.0.1).

But even I config this DNS server, but there still have following error:
[EFAULT] Exception: URLError: occured, destroyed transmission.

According to my data communication technologies, I guess it's the route problem. Then I cancelled the DHCP in the installation menu, I selected the bridge0 (before I selected re0, it didn't work), then I can install all the Plugins which I want to install(Transmission/Plex/Nextcloud).

After that, I also tried DHCP default, but it worked very well too.

Great thanks all of you because I am newcomer for Freenas and all of the you gave me so many methods to help me, and I knew many UNIX commands now.