No Plugin will install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immersive

Cadet
FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201512121950

Created jail called Plex and manually installed plexmediaserver from ports. make install clean. It works.

Created jail called SABnzbd and manually installed SABnzbdplus from ports. make install clean. Could not get it to work so decided to install SABnzbd plugin and compare config files.

Goto plugins and install SABnzbd. Looks like it completes and I goto installed plugins. Nothing shows up.

I goto jails and all I have is my two jails I created.

So I delete my SABnzbd jail thinking that it had the same name as the plugin I tried to install so it failed.

Try to install SABnzbd plugin again and looks like it works but same problem.

Reboot system and tried SABnzbd plugin again and same thing. So I tried installing Sonarr plugin but it acted just like the SABnzbd plugin.

Acts like it installed by showing downloading creating template etc. but nothing shows up under installed plugins and no new jail was created.

Any ideas on what to do or where a log file is I need to be looking at?

I feel I probably broke something by trying to install a plugin that had the same name as a jail that already existed. Think this could be the problem? Any idea how to fix it?

Immersive

Cadet
I figured out why my plugins were not installing.

I have a pfSense firewall setup on my network that I have been playing around with. I installed snort on it with blocking enabled. Shortly after posting this problem I decided to clear my snort alerts and block list just to see.
After I did that I tried to install SABnzbd again and right away 2 alerts popped up under snort (ET POLICY Python-urllib/ Suspicious User Agent). Needles to say I am still learning pfSense and FreeNAS at the same time.

It would still be nice if anyone could tell me a way to see what happen from within FreeNAS itself. Some log file to notice what happen etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.