Windows cannot access \\FREENAS\Media Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnerman

Explorer
I'm really sorry guys for wasting your time but I have been trying to figure this out for hours now and I just don't know what to do.

Basic system. Three datasets, three Windows shares. I'm the only user. Worked perfectly for 2 straight months. Tonight I was messing around with setting up FTP for the first time because I was tired of using windows to transfer files between datasets. I was following this tutorial. http://thesolving.com/server-room/how-to-configure-a-ftp-server-on-freenas/

I don't know what happened but something happened when I was setting up FTP where all of my shares became unavailable. I tried disconnecting the network drive, clearing Windows credentials, deleting the shares and remaking them. I even went as far as restoring from a backup config file from 3 days ago. Nothing is working. Everytime I go to sign into the drive I get a message "Windows cannot access \\FREENAS\Media Share. You do not have permission to access \\*************\************. Contact your network administrator to request access. It does that will all three shares.

Did messing with FileZilla on my PC screw up some network setting I'm missing or something because if it's server side I have no clue. I also want to point out both my Plex and Transmission jails are working perfectly fine. I'm going to go to sleep but if anyone can leave me some help for when I wake up I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.