SOLVED Where are my volumes/shares after upgrade to 9.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

generaltablet

Dabbler
Please, please help. I just upgraded to 9.3 from 9.2.2 and my ZFS volumes and Windows shares are gone. Please?

D

dlavigne

Nothing shows in View Volumes? Can you import the volume?

Also, which version did you upgrade from. There is no 9.2.2.

generaltablet

Dabbler
Sorry, I was running the latest in the 9.2 branch. 9.2.1.9? When I attempt to Import Volume, nothing appears in the drop-box. I do see the volumes under Storage > Volumes (volumes.jpg), but nothing in the right window pane when View Volumes is selected. The names of the shares also appear in Windows Explorer (shares.jpg), but I'm unable to authenticate and view them. And those same shares don't appear under Sharing > Windows (CIFS). I should note that this was the 2nd machine of 2 that I upgraded and the 1st completed without trouble.

I'm also getting the alert: "WARNING: New feature flags are available for volume vol. Refer to the "Upgrading a ZFS Pool" section of the User Guide for instructions." But I get the same message on the machine that upgraded without trouble.

Attachments

• volumes.jpg
    volumes.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 252
  • shares.jpg
    shares.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 232

generaltablet

Dabbler
Update: I'm beginning to see things where they didn't appear before. Volumes and shares now appear in the right frame. However, I'm only able to authenticate as the FreeNAS root for those Windows shares. Must be something with AD now.

Status
Not open for further replies.