Upgraded to Bittorrent sync 2.0, webgui stuck at gray box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton

Dabbler
howdy!

This morning I noticed my plugins had a few updates available so I went ahead and updated them. after updating BTSync I logged into the webgui and I was presented with the normal upgrade wizard that normal desktop clients have they are first installed or updated. I already had setup links so I clicked I already had keys but then relies it wanted to create new and all I wanted to do is continue using what I already had setup. I then hit the back or close button and I am now stuck at a gray screen. my sync directories still work but I can not administer them. I have tried turning the plugin off/on, rebooting nas, and used multiple browsers/pc's and nothing give me any different results. any suggestions?

FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201504152200
btsync-2.0.105-amd64

Attachments

• Untitled picture.png
    Untitled picture.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 225

diedrichg

Wizard
This doesn't solve your problem but I had read about this issue and decided to start a fresh 2.0 installation rather than an upgrade. It might be possible to install a new jail and copy the config file from the original/upgraded jail.

Clayton

Dabbler
Morning gents,

just an update, I logged into my FreeNas box today and saw an update for BTSync. I ran the update, then launched the webgui, this time specifying that "this is my first BTS 2.0 device". soon as I clicked that I was looking at my sync folders. so I'm back to 100%. I'm currently running version 2.0.120

Status
Not open for further replies.