Trak.tv on PMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, is there any way of gettint trak.tv to auto update the series we have seen onPMS? i have tried dropping the Trakttv.bundle in the plug-ins folder but then i couldn't find it on the channels, is there another way to install?

Tanks a lot

cyberjock

Inactive Account
This isn't the Plex forums. Please take your question to the applicable support services that Plex offers.

I know but there's no official plex port to freenas so i guess i could ask here, if i'm wrong delete the post.

Thanks

cyberjock

Inactive Account
There is no plex port to FreeNAS because the plex "port" is FreeBSD. And there is definitely FreeBSD support on the Plex forums.

This forum supports FreeNAS which covers the base OS and the FreeBSD jail framework. What you choose to run inside the framework is your own business and is outside our realm. It's akin to calling up VMWare asking how to install Windows 7 in a VM. They don't care and they don't support that kind of thing. They provide the emulation layer. They don't care what you try to run inside of it.

dkran

Dabbler
I use the "Unofficial app store" channel in plex. you can find it on their forums. That has a "trakt" channel, which lets you sign in and scrobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.