Some help to finish up SAB, CP & SB install

Status
Not open for further replies.

tophee

Explorer
Hi Guys,

Recently decided to take the plunge with the available plugins and set up my 9.1.1 install of Freenas with SAB, CP and SB. I think I've got most kinks worked out except I can't seem to work out how to get CP to work with SAB, (it does with transmission).

I would like to get SB and SAB to communicate bi-directionally so one knows what the other is doing, especially if an episode is say undownloadable, or encrypted or something. I see this should be possible via a script called SABtoSickbeard.py which allegedly does this, but I have failed to find it in either jail...

I'm still trying to work out how to get the post-processing working so I would be interested in some advice on getting this up and running.

Any thoughts, suggestions or other helpful ideas would be greatly received. In the mean time I will go and do some more reading.

(I have myself a usenet account, but am still a little confused about why do I need another service that lists the ZNB files?)

Thanks in advance.

C

tophee

Explorer
I think, I can get sickbeard to reorganise my tv downloads by adding the location of the finished downloads to sickbeard....

tophee

Explorer
What do they say about a little bit of knowledge... well now Sab refuses to complete my downloads as "PostProcessing was aborted (cannot create final folder... )

tophee

Explorer
Ignore this all now. I've managed to mess up all my jails as I was messing with permissions. Starting again...

Status
Not open for further replies.