Some data not showing up after 9.3 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

carleycr

Patron
I updated to 9.3 from 9.2.1.7, I think is what I had. I upadated via the web GUI. At first I can't seem to get my NFS share to show all the data I have in my jails dataset. Now I can't even mount it. I know the data is still there because it's showing the correct amount of data.

I have rebooted FreeNAS multiple times, restarted the service, binded the IP's, and still getting nothing. I am using OSX 10.10 to connect to NFS. It makes the sound like it mounts it, but does not. I am able to connect to my CIFS and AFP shares just fine which are on their own dataset's.

I don't think this matters, but i did use https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...b-cp-hp-maraschino-htpc-mylar-ll-gamez.16200/ guide to setup everything, including the storage for my jails to store the media.

Thanks for any assistance.

carleycr

Patron
I ended up solving this. I had multiple storage points in my jail dataset that were not necessary and deleted them. I also removed the nfs share setup and did the setup again. For some reason it was taking quit a while for the share to eventually show all folders, but it eventually showed up. It was very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.