SMB Stopped working when I switched to Fiber

So, I have been trying to build a truenas server using a Dell r720XD. I had everything set up and working but then I switched my network card for a 10g SFP+ card and hooked it into the switch using fiber. I fixed the static IP mapping on my router and can connect to the webGUI the same as always, but now I cannot connect to the SMB share. I tried completely resetting the server and remaking my pool and account and SMB share, but it is still giving me the same error. "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (TRUENAS) is not responding". any ideas on how to troubleshoot or fix this?

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
So, I have been trying to build a truenas server using a Dell r720XD. I had everything set up and working but then I switched my network card for a 10g SFP+ card and hooked it into the switch using fiber. I fixed the static IP mapping on my router and can connect to the webGUI the same as always, but now I cannot connect to the SMB share. I tried completely resetting the server and remaking my pool and account and SMB share, but it is still giving me the same error. "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (TRUENAS) is not responding". any ideas on how to troubleshoot or fix this?
What is output of service smbd status and testparm -s?

What is output of service smbd status and testparm -s?
root@truenas[~]# service smbd status
smbd is running as pid 2827.
root@truenas[~]#
root@truenas[~]# testparm -s
Load smb config files from /usr/local/etc/smb4.conf
Loaded services file OK.
Weak crypto is allowed
Server role: ROLE_STANDALONE

# Global parameters
[global]
aio max threads = 2
bind interfaces only = Yes
disable spoolss = Yes
dns proxy = No
enable web service discovery = Yes
kernel change notify = No
load printers = No
logging = file
max log size = 5120
nsupdate command = /usr/local/bin/samba-nsupdate -g
registry shares = Yes
restrict anonymous = 2
server role = standalone server
server string = TrueNAS Server
unix extensions = No
idmap config *: range = 90000001-100000000
idmap config * : backend = tdb
directory name cache size = 0
dos filemode = Yes

[My Drive]
ea support = No
Kernel sare modes = No
path = /mnt/Alfred-X/My Drive
posix locking = No
read only = No
vfs objects = streams_xattr shadow_copy_zfs ixnas aio_fbsd
nfs4:chown = true

Nevermind, it seems to have fixed itself while I was waiting on a response... if anyone has insight on this, feel free to share, cause honestly I am still lost...