[SCALE] Can i use one IP-Adress to access multiple VM's?

Broump

Cadet
Hey everyone,

I'm relative new to TrueNAS and VM's.

I got my windows VM running and it also get an internet connection using the virtIO NIC.
My Server is located in a university where we don't have unlimited IP-Adresses. Since i want to have more VM's running than I have IP-Adresses I ran into a big Problem since i want to use RDP to use the VM's remotly. My idea was to have one main IP-Adress which routes to multiple internal IP-Adresses using Ports, like a virtual switch.

I don’t if this is even possible, but it was my first tought.

I hope that you can help my or give my a different solution for my problem.

Greeting,

Daniel :)

sretalla