Nextcloud Jail IP-adress and Internet access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockotomen

Cadet
Hi All!

I have installed Nextcloud 12 on FreeNAS 11.1-U4 following this guide (https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...3-on-freenas-11-with-all-checks-passed.58634/) sort of.

Now I want to access my Nextcloud installation (192.168.2.100) from the internetz.

This is what happens: When I am connected to my LAN I get to Nextcloud (192.168.2.100) just fine BUT when I i try to access from internet (trough dynamic dns and port forwarding in my router) I just keep getting redirected to the FreeNAS GUI (192.168.2.169).

This confuses me since:

#1 On my LAN typing 192.168.2.100 in my browser get me to Nextcloud.

#2 I have verified that my port forwarding is pointing to the correct local IP-adress.

#3 I can access other jails (plex, mineOS etc) from Internet just fine and also the Freenas GUI itself.

I understand that this description above is to scarce info to give me a straight answer about what the problem may be. But maybe someone can point me in the right direction since I honestly have no clue to where to begin troubleshooting this.

dir_d

Explorer
Can you show a picture of the port forwarding you have in the router?

Jockotomen

Cadet
Hi

Sorry for late reply. Below is my port forwarding configuration.

portforwarding.png

dir_d

Explorer
Are you typing in PublicIp:36000 for Nextcloud and still getting the Freenas web?

Jockotomen

Cadet
Yes. Exactly...

And, if I type [public ip]:32400 I get to the Plex jail. So this problem occurrs just for the nextcloud jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.