sabnzbd / sickbeard / couchpotato pbi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyver

Dabbler
Could you also make a working Pbi of Sickbeard TPB edition? because this version only supports usenet, BTN torrents(private) TVTeam torrents(Private) and EZRSS(Currently not working).

great work btw;)

Rutix

Cadet
I use NFS, and have all my permissions open, not the safest idea but I have my servers firewalled off from the rest of my network. I do use SMB but not much so I can't help much..

I succeeded! Seems i had to put the permissions in couchpotato on 775 and restart it :). Couldn't find the chmod option at first but it seems it was hidden in advanced settings under general. For sickbeard I just had to set the parent directory correct, seems it takes the permissions from the parent directory and uses that for the sub directories :).

poizun

Cadet
Don't upgrade the PBI through the UI. Finish whatever you're downloading, stop SAB, copy the contents of your data folder somewhere else, uninstall the old PBI, install the new PBI, copy the contents of the data folder back into place, chown those files to media:media, and then restart. It sounds like a lot of steps, but it's really not that painful.

And once you're up to the 1.0 PBI, there's a provided script to upgrade SAB to the latest release without having to install a new PBI (it's covered in the first post of this thread).

Thanks for the help, toddos! Much appreciated!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Could you also make a working Pbi of Sickbeard TPB edition? because this version only supports usenet, BTN torrents(private) TVTeam torrents(Private) and EZRSS(Currently not working).

great work btw;)

Wow, Sickbeard has alot of versions, lol. I wonder why they don't just merge all the branches together?
Anyway, I don't really have much time to work on these plugins much, around the holidays I may try to iron out some bugs but I suggest you just..
* install Sickbeard or SickBeard Anime
* delete the 'Sickbeard' folder in the /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64 or /usr/pbi/sb_anime-amd64 folder.
* replace the folder with the python source for Sickbeard TPB branch.
* chown -R media:media Sickbeard # set file ownership to 'media' user

Goodluck

Wolfeman0101

Patron
Wow, Sickbeard has alot of versions, lol. I wonder why they don't just merge all the branches together?
Anyway, I don't really have much time to work on these plugins much, around the holidays I may try to iron out some bugs but I suggest you just..
* install Sickbeard or SickBeard Anime
* delete the 'Sickbeard' folder in the /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64 or /usr/pbi/sb_anime-amd64 folder.
* replace the folder with the python source for Sickbeard TPB branch.
* chown -R media:media Sickbeard # set file ownership to 'media' user

Goodluck

Yeah there is a version that has WEB-DL 1080p I want but have no idea how to make it into a pbi.

toddos

Contributor
I succeeded! Seems i had to put the permissions in couchpotato on 775 and restart it :). Couldn't find the chmod option at first but it seems it was hidden in advanced settings under general. For sickbeard I just had to set the parent directory correct, seems it takes the permissions from the parent directory and uses that for the sub directories :).

Sickbeard uses move operations rather than copy, which means that permissions should be retained across move. SAB, Couchpotato, and Headphones use copy operations, which means they need chmod configuration. SAB and CP expose that in their GUIs. Headphones requires modifying the config.ini manually.

tconley

Dabbler
INFO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATvuk5Y4SJM
Default Ports
sabnzbd - 8080
sickbeard/anime - 8081
couchpotato - 5050
headphones - 8181
maraschino - 7000

If you are upgrading from an earlier version I highly recommend you..
-stop the service
-backup data/ folder somewhere outside of the jail (only needed if you want to backup+restore your data)
-delete all of your plugins
-delete + reinstall your plugin jail
-reinstall new version of plugin
-put data/ folder back into place (only needed if you want to backup+restore your data)
-start plugin from freenas gui

BUGS
When starting the plugins from the FreeNAS webgui, it may show that the plugin didn't start correctly. Try refreshing the page as the pidfiles sometimes take too long to be created.

FUTURE TODO
* update sabnzbd from the freenas webgui, for now from your jail run..
Code:
/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/sabnzbd-update.sh

* create sickbeard's autoProcessTV.cfg file from the freenas webgui, for now from your jail run..
Code:
/usr/pbi/sickbeard-`uname -m`/sickbeard-autoprocess.sh

* edit sickbeard / headphones webroot from the freenas webgui
* backup/restore/updating of plugins

DOWNLOADS
64bit - http://freenas.synergames.com//browse.php?action=browse&userid=7&folder=amd64
32bit(untested) - http://freenas.synergames.com//browse.php?action=browse&userid=7&folder=i386
source - post or PM me your public key and I'll give you git access

DONATIONS
paypal = joshruehlig@gmail.com
bitcoin = 1BGC4UoTduGMhHy9ZJZqemQqBczoWJzh6Q

THANKS
Craysh - PBI hosting
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far!

What account does the sabnzbd demon run under with the pbi?

ozzyman778

Dabbler
Perhaps someone can help me out I got SB and SAB communicating with eachother, However SAB does not move completed files to the "Complete" Directory after download. Also the "Incomplete" directory give me a Access denied when trying to access the respective show directories that are currently downloading. It's as if the newly created directories do not maintain the same permissions as the parent folder.

When the downloads complete they never get moved to the "completed" directory and therfore SB gives an error "You're trying to post process an episode that's already been moved to its show dir" The show is now no longer in the "incomplete", "Complete" Or in it's final location

I have checked and rechecked my mount points. I am sure I'm missing something simple here but what could be causing a dir created by SAB to be "Access Denied" when all other parent directories aren't? And why would SAB move the completed d/l to the completed dir?

I followed This write-up exactly: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/archive/index.php/t-473502.html

ozzyman778

Dabbler
BTW I am getting this error from CP when it tries to find Meta Data:
HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Failed because you are using an unsupported version of CP, please update

How can We update to the latest version using the PBIs?

SB and SAB are working flawlessly together, couldn't be happier with these two.

CP on the other hand constantly fails to rename and move files I am recieving various errors.

Some of the errors are:
Code:
11-18 18:58:14 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Renaming "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)/The.Pianist.2002.BluRay.720p.x264.DTS-WiKi.en.srt" to "/Movies/Pianist, The (2002)/The Pianist (2002) [720P].srt"11-18 18:58:14 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Couldn't move file "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)/The.Pianist.2002.BluRay.720p.x264.DTS-WiKi.en.srt" to "/Movies/Pianist, The (2002)/The Pianist (2002) [720P].srt": Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 423, in moveFile
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 299, in move
    copy2(src, real_dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 128, in copy2
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)/The.Pianist.2002.BluRay.720p.x264.DTS-WiKi.en.srt'
11-18 18:58:14 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed moving the file "The.Pianist.2002.BluRay.720p.x264.DTS-WiKi.en.srt" : Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 344, in scan
    self.moveFile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 432, in moveFile
    raise Exception
Exception
11-18 18:58:14 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Renaming "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)" to "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/_FAILED_RENAME_The Pianist (2002)"11-18 18:58:14 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Couldn't move file "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)" to "/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/_FAILED_RENAME_The Pianist (2002)": Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 423, in moveFile
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 299, in move
    copy2(src, real_dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 128, in copy2
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/SABNZBD/Complete/movies/The Pianist (2002)'
11-18 18:58:14 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed moving the file "The Pianist (2002)" : Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 416, in tagDir
    self.moveFile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 432, in moveFile
    raise Exception
Exception
11-18 18:58:14 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "app.load", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 12, in runHandler
    return handler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 348, in scan
    self.tagDir(group, 'failed_rename')
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 416, in tagDir
    self.moveFile(src, dst)
    raise Exception
Exception
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file', '/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/config.ini', '--data_dir', '/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/', '--pid_file', '/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/couchpotato.pid', '--daemon'] app_dir=/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato data_dir=/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/ desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/', debug=False, pid_file='/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False) 

Update: So CP only has issues when I download a higher quality to replace a lower quality already in my library. When downloading a new movie I have no problems at all.

Guy Lian

Dabbler
BTW I am getting this error from CP when it tries to find Meta Data:
HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Failed because you are using an unsupported version of CP, please update

How can We update to the latest version using the PBIs?

I don't think you can, but today I worked out how to update CP to CPS manually. I took inspiration from the sabnzbd-update.sh script included with the SABnzbd plugin.

Here's how I updated CP to CPS:

* Type the following commands in bold (ignore the comments which aren't in bold):
jls (to determine the current ID number of the jail - in my case the jail ID was 3; yours may differ)
jexec <jail ID> tcsh (in my case I typed jexec 3 tcsh, using the ID obtained from the previous command)
cd /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m` (those are backticks, not single apostrophes. On a standard UK keyboard it's on the same row as the number keys, to the left of the 1.)
service couchpotato onestop (this stops the couchpotato service)
fetch https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/zipball/master (this downloads a zipped copy of the latest version of CouchPotato Server)
tar -xvf master (this expands the downloaded file into a new directory tree. Mine was called RuudBurger-CouchPotatoServer-3ecc826 - yours may vary.)
rm -r master CouchPotato/ (this deletes the downloaded zip file and the existing CouchPotato program)
mv RuudBurger-* CouchPotato (this renames the newly extracted directory tree back to the name that the couchpotato service expects to use.)
chown -R media:media CouchPotato/ (this changes the filesystem ownership of everything in that directory - I don't know if this step is actually necessary for CouchPotato, but a post somewhere in this thread said it was needed for SABnzbd, and my CPS installation seems to be working even after the change.)
service couchpotato onestart (this restarts the CouchPotato - now CouchPotato Server - service)

When you're done, type exit a couple of times to get out of both the jail and FreeNAS gracefully. Finally, reload the CP webpage in your web browser.

This is probably not the most efficient way to do things, and one day I'll copy the sabnzbd-update.sh script and edit it to do everything shown above but automatically.

neto_hugo

Explorer
Guys, I installed SAB and HP and both are working like a charm.

I'm having some problems.

First, when the SAB finishes downloading it gives a warning that the "post-processing was interrupted (can not create the folder /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/MyMusics)".

I made a mount point as the proto's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwW3OmT3eTw) and gave permissions with code: chmod 777 /usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics and also did chmod 777 /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/MyMusics, getting my mount point as /mnt/Volume1/MyMusics (as Source) and /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics (as destination).

I wish I had here the following scenario:

The headphones downloading to a folder called MyMusics
The couchpotato downloading to a folder called MyFilms
The sickbeard downloading to a folder called MyTV .... all them on Volume1 (outside the jail)

I believe that would be 3 Mount Points (Source/Destination)

/mnt/Volume1/MyMusics - /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics
/mnt/Volume1/MyFilms - /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/MyFilms
/mnt/Volume1/MyTV - /mnt/Plugins/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/MyTV

Could someone help me with these problems please?

Thanks a million

Guy Lian

Dabbler
Guys, I installed SAB and HP and both are working like a charm.

I'm having some problems.

First, when the SAB finishes downloading it gives a warning that the "post-processing was interrupted (can not create the folder /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/MyMusics)".

I made a mount point as the proto's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwW3OmT3eTw) and gave permissions with code: chmod 777 /usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics and also did chmod 777 /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/MyMusics, getting my mount point as /mnt/Volume1/MyMusics (as Source) and /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics (as destination).

I wish I had here the following scenario:

The headphones downloading to a folder called MyMusics
The couchpotato downloading to a folder called MyFilms
The sickbeard downloading to a folder called MyTV .... all them on Volume1 (outside the jail)

I believe that would be 3 Mount Points (Source/Destination)

/mnt/Volume1/MyMusics - /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/MyMusics
/mnt/Volume1/MyFilms - /mnt/Volume2/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/MyFilms
/mnt/Volume1/MyTV - /mnt/Plugins/Jail/MyJail/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/MyTV

Could someone help me with these problems please?

Thanks a million
The trick is to remember which path is used inside the jail and which is used outside the jail. The path inside the jail is the one to use when configuring each program. When I first started playing with virtualisation, mount points, ownership and permissions several years ago it took me a while to wrap my head around it.

I would suggest setting up a separate folder structure for all of your media, and have the individual programs all download into that one folder and subfolders rather than keeping the downloads separate by program.

On my FreeNAS system I keep all media files below /mnt/Data/Media (my dataset is called Data). I have three folders - /mnt/Data/Media/Audio/Music, /mnt/Data/Media/Video/Films, and /mnt/Data/Media/Video/TV - all storing media of the type indicated by the folder name.

I've got two mount points on my FreeNAS system:
Code:
Source			Destination
/mnt/Data/Media 	/mnt/Data/jail/software/media
/mnt/Data/SABnzbd 	/mnt/Data/jail/software/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data/Downloads

The root of the virtualised jail is already invisibly mounted on /mnt/Data/jail/software so, inside the virtualised OS running in the jail, those two Destination paths translate to /media and /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data/Downloads respectively. Here are the paths I have configured for the various programs, showing how the jail's internal path translates to the FreeNAS folder structure outside the jail:

SABnzbd
Code:
Setting				Path inside SABnzbd/jail	Path outside jail
Default base folder:		/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data	/mnt/Data/jail/software/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data
Temporary Download Folder:	Downloads/incomplete		/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/incomplete
Completed Download Folder:	Downloads/complete		/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/complete
Watched Folder:			Downloads/watch			/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/watch
Post-Processing Scripts Folder:	Downloads/scripts		/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/scripts

This is what's in Downloads/scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg:
Code:
[SickBeard]
host=localhost
port=8081
username=ABCDEF
password=GHIJKL
web_root=
ssl=0

(remember that both Sick Beard and SABnzbd run on the same virtualised system inside the jail, which is why the hostname "localhost" is used.

Sick Beard
Code:
Setting			Path inside Sick Beard/jail	Path outside jail
TV Download Dir		/media/Video/TV			/mnt/Data/Media/Video/TV

Headphones
Code:
Setting						Path inside Headphones/jail			Path outside jail
SAB Music Download Directory:			/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data/Downloads/complete	/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/complete
Post-Processing path to destination folder:	/media/Audio/Music				/mnt/Data/Media/Audio/Music

CouchPotato
Code:
Setting				Path inside CouchPotato/jail			Path outside jail
Rename downloaded movies From	/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data/Downloads/complete	/mnt/Data/SABnzbd/complete
Rename downloaded movies To	/media/Video/Films				/mnt/Data/Media/Video/Films
Library manager Movie Folder	/media/Video/Films				/mnt/Data/Media/Video/Films

Subsonic
Code:
Setting				Path inside Subsonic/jail	Path outside jail
Media folder called "Audio"	/media/Audio			/mnt/Data/Media/Audio
Media folder called "Video"	/media/Video			/mnt/Data/Media/Video

MiniDLNA
Code:
Setting			Path inside MiniDLNA/jail	Path outside jail
Media directory		/media				/mnt/Data/Media

I also made sure that all folders under both /media and /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/data/Downloads inside the jail (note: NOT outside the jail) were chowned to media:media and chmodded to 755.

This is not the only way to configure FreeNAS, but it works smoothly for me. In short, each program looks first to SABnzbd's completed downloads folder for the freshly-downloaded files, and then to the appropriate folder under /media for the final location to place each file.

neto_hugo

Explorer
dude!! Awesome idea how do you treat your data ... I'll do that tomorrow and then I answer howa was ...

thank you so much

ozzyman778

Dabbler
I don't think you can, but today I worked out how to update CP to CPS manually. I took inspiration from the sabnzbd-update.sh script included with the SABnzbd plugin.

Here's how I updated CP to CPS:

* Type the following commands in bold (ignore the comments which aren't in bold):
jls (to determine the current ID number of the jail - in my case the jail ID was 3; yours may differ)
jexec <jail ID> tcsh (in my case I typed jexec 3 tcsh, using the ID obtained from the previous command)
cd /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m` (those are backticks, not single apostrophes. On a standard UK keyboard it's on the same row as the number keys, to the left of the 1.)
service couchpotato onestop (this stops the couchpotato service)
fetch https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/zipball/master (this downloads a zipped copy of the latest version of CouchPotato Server)
tar -xvf master (this expands the downloaded file into a new directory tree. Mine was called RuudBurger-CouchPotatoServer-3ecc826 - yours may vary.)
rm -r master CouchPotato/ (this deletes the downloaded zip file and the existing CouchPotato program)
mv RuudBurger-* CouchPotato (this renames the newly extracted directory tree back to the name that the couchpotato service expects to use.)
chown -R media:media CouchPotato/ (this changes the filesystem ownership of everything in that directory - I don't know if this step is actually necessary for CouchPotato, but a post somewhere in this thread said it was needed for SABnzbd, and my CPS installation seems to be working even after the change.)
service couchpotato onestart (this restarts the CouchPotato - now CouchPotato Server - service)

When you're done, type exit a couple of times to get out of both the jail and FreeNAS gracefully. Finally, reload the CP webpage in your web browser.

This is probably not the most efficient way to do things, and one day I'll copy the sabnzbd-update.sh script and edit it to do everything shown above but automatically.

While I almost got this to work I cannot issue the command "service couchpotato onestart"

I have to manually go to the couchpotato directory and type "python CouchPotato.py" to start the couchpotato server.

Problem is after typing that command I never recieve the command line again, although the couchpotato server works fine. if i hit cntrl+C

I get:
^CException in thread Thread-285 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-290 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-286 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-270 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-269 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-288 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

and then Couchpotato shuts down. Any thoughts? I am also unsure how to get it to auto start now?

Solved the first problem the command is "python CouchPotato.py -- daemon

Guy Lian

Dabbler
I'm not sure why the service command wouldn't work; I'm still finding my way around this thing myself.

ozzyman778

Dabbler
The service command would not work because their was no file or directory "couchpotato" in /etc/rc.d

I solved this problem by opening the "freebsd" file located /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/init/

I edited the appropriate fields to point it at my install directory and placed the edited file as the filename "couchpotato" at /etc/rc.d

This should also autostart the service but I have not rebooted my NAS to test it yet

shackrock

Explorer
I need some help as well for jail directory issues...and your post above probably confused me a bit... ha.

I have a mount set up (not a jail, it's my NAS data, basically) at
Code:
mnt/DEC2010
I have a Jail on that mount, at
Code:
mnt/DEC2010/JAIL/JAIL/
I installed sickbeard and it is thoughtfully telling me:
Code:
All non-absolute folder locations are relative to /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/data

Now, when I go to sickbeard config under NZB black hole, I see a list of folders to chose from, but they are all starting inside the jail. I don't have any permissions to make new folders inside of the jail (even when I SSH in as root). So, my issue is, where can I put my NZB black hole, and how about any other files for that matter from my Jail programs? I assume I need to set up some kind of virtual mount, but it's blowing my mind, any help? haha.

Ideally I make a folder at: mnt/DEC2010/JFiles
And I can put everything in there.

Ideas?
Thanks.

Guy Lian

Dabbler
I need some help as well for jail directory issues...and your post above probably confused me a bit... ha.

I have a mount set up (not a jail, it's my NAS data, basically) at
Code:
mnt/DEC2010
I have a Jail on that mount, at
Code:
mnt/DEC2010/JAIL/JAIL/
I installed sickbeard and it is thoughtfully telling me:
Code:
All non-absolute folder locations are relative to /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/data

Now, when I go to sickbeard config under NZB black hole, I see a list of folders to chose from, but they are all starting inside the jail. I don't have any permissions to make new folders inside of the jail (even when I SSH in as root). So, my issue is, where can I put my NZB black hole, and how about any other files for that matter from my Jail programs? I assume I need to set up some kind of virtual mount, but it's blowing my mind, any help? haha.

Ideally I make a folder at: mnt/DEC2010/JFiles
And I can put everything in there.

Ideas?
Thanks.
Instead of using a black hole, have you considered telling Sick Beard to integrate with SABnzbd directly?

As far as making folders inside the jail is concerned, you can do pretty much anything you like as root, whether outside or inside the jail. You might need to use chown first to set ownership (depending on your current configuration), but nothing is ultimately denied to you.

The trick is to remember whether what you're changing is for use inside the jail or outside. If you see my post above (reply #653) - http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=44092&viewfull=1#post44092 - it gives some examples which may help to illustrate the concepts. You don't have to follow my example, though; choose a configuration which suits your purposes.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
The service command would not work because their was no file or directory "couchpotato" in /etc/rc.d

I solved this problem by opening the "freebsd" file located /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/init/

I edited the appropriate fields to point it at my install directory and placed the edited file as the filename "couchpotato" at /etc/rc.d

This should also autostart the service but I have not rebooted my NAS to test it yet

That's the freebsd start script that comes stock with couchpotato, but if you want to use the one that i wrote for the plugin you might want to link the one in the plugin to the system one.
Code:
ln -s /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/etc/rc.d/couchpotato /usr/local/etc/rc.d/couchpotato

not sure how it got unlinked for you though..

Status
Not open for further replies.