Plex Default path

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoot

Patron
Please see the image attached.
My jail has listed the destination as Media as advised by all guides/videos for plex.
However when I go to install new Library the display path is a little different. Tried various things but I couldn't navigate to the output path. Could someone help and let me get this in order?
Thanks

Attachments

• pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 368

kdragon75

Wizard
Just type /media and hit save.

Bhoot

Patron
Where exactly?
I need the path to be simple because there are libraries that my team and I need to rebuild from time to time for different clients and presentations. For me it is fine, others are not very aware of how plex really functions. They are very happy relating to videos in "/media/"

Bhoot

Patron
As you can see all my jails are saved with destination /media.
Still the root directory is not showing up in the plex media plugin.

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 380

sretalla