owncloud reinstallation plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freesnofla

Patron
Hi,
hope you can help me out as I do have a task with the installation of owncloud. I made yesterday a new installation of the plugin, that was the easy part of my trip. As I had owncloud installed before I'm in doubt how I can get back to the former stored data. When I start owncloud I can create a new account but how can I get the connection to the "old" folders? I appreciate your help a lot.

best regards
freenassnofla

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Sorry, but this isn't the owncloud forums. Please take your questions to that forum.

Thanks.

Freesnofla

Patron
Well you are right I will go there and ask and maybe they redirect me to the FreeNas forum again.

CdRsKuLL

Cadet
Hi fella,

Have you added a storage link to your old folders or are these folders ones you created in the cloud? If you have deleted the old install then I'm guessing that it would of deleted the storage associated with it too when it was first set up.

Steve

Freesnofla

Patron
I made the folders trough the owncloud setup when I installed the 1 time. I'm still able to see the folders in the jail but I'm not sure how I can get them triggered when I create the new setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.