Owncloud / Plex upadte fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freesnofla

Patron
Hi,

I use FreeNAS-9.2.1.2-RELEASE-x64 (002022c)and did the update view minutes ago which works fine, but when I try to make the update on the owncloud and Plex plugin i get trouble as the install just shows 50% and that's it. What is the reason for that mistake? Any work around for such a scenario?

best regards
freenassnofla

D

dlavigne

Wait a while. The plex update can take a very long time.

Freesnofla

Patron
That's what I did and then I got the following mistake: Error: umount: /mnt/RAID1/jails/plexmediaserver_1/media: not a file system root directory

sysfu

Explorer
I was able to update plex successfully using the web interface however the owncloud update from 5.0.12 to 6.0.1 always hangs and eventually fails.

Freesnofla

Patron
I finally managed to get owncloud updated, I deleted all plugins and then I did a complete new install. That worked so far fine for me.

sysfu

Explorer
There's another thread with much more information about the Owncloud plugin update issues. After reviewing the thread, I don't think there is an automated way to upgrade from 5x to 6x while preserving the Owncloud user data and configuration.

@Fresnofla How did you go about backing up and restoring your Owncloud data and configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.