No movies in Itunes shared folder - Firefly Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brbrohde

Cadet
I have created a successful connection with version 9.1 and Itunes. What do I need to do to get FreeNAS 9.1 to see my movies and other folders? (Not just the music) Yes I am a newbie - I have searched for hours and I cannot find an answer, your help would be appreciated.

Untitled-1.jpg

D

dlavigne

From page 207 of the Guide: Firefly has not worked with Apple products since iTunes 10.2 and IOS 4. While it can be used to serve older iTunes music, it does not do video streaming.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Ouch! Snap! Goes to show you can search all day and that one spot you didn't look has your answer. :(

I'm not a Mac user, but I didn't know that either.

brbrohde

Cadet
From page 207 of the Guide: Firefly has not worked with Apple products since iTunes 10.2 and IOS 4. While it can be used to serve older iTunes music, it does not do video streaming.

Thank you for the information, Is there a good alternative to firefly for creating an Itunes server?

Lightperfect

Dabbler
I would like to know this
Thank you for the information, Is there a good alternative to firefly for creating an Itunes server?

I would like to know the answer of this one as well please.

JerryW.

Cadet

That's not true, my Firefly work fine without video on iTunes 11 (lastest updated) {run on Windows 7} . The only problem that annoy me is duplicated song title and there's no playlist, I can not choose album, artist or etc... There's only song title list.
But my android phone can see Playlist, Album Art, Artist, Song... work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.