need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
Not trying to dissuade you from using FreeNAS, just stating that while there is a wealth of knowledge here and contributors willing to assist; without clear information from you it is pretty difficult to provide accurate responses.

You will find that most contributors are willing to meet you half-way as long and you are willing to do the same.

Ultimately though you are the Administrator of your System and will be responsible for the design, security, redundancy and maintenance so I would suggest that your choice of OS is something you are comfortable with. Whether that is FreeNAS of something else is entirely up to you.

elkadyeslam

Dabbler
Not trying to dissuade you from using FreeNAS, just stating that while there is a wealth of knowledge here and contributors willing to assist; without clear information from you it is pretty difficult to provide accurate responses.

You will find that most contributors are willing to meet you half-way as long and you are willing to do the same.

Ultimately though you are the Administrator of your System and will be responsible for the design, security, redundancy and maintenance so I would suggest that your choice of OS is something you are comfortable with. Whether that is FreeNAS of something else is entirely up to you.
all i need is to solve my problem
program cant write by it self ,online game cant update, how can i fix it thats all .>>>>
no one give me a direct answer, i cant rebuild every thing
this is the only source of my income
and i have no support to help me out , what can i do then ????

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant
some games didn't support to excite on multi PC like crossfire arx privet server, so i use iscsi partition, but it always crash and i cant make it read only because most of online game need to read write
View attachment 12667 View attachment 12668
You know that if you use iSCSI, that only 1 machine can connect at a time, right? You can't allow multiple machines to attach to the same target at the same time.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
all i need is to solve my problem
program cant write by it self ,online game cant update, how can i fix it thats all .>>>>
no one give me a direct answer, i cant rebuild every thing
this is the only source of my income
and i have no support to help me out , what can i do then ????
I told you how to solve your problem. Set permissions to the guest user and group then only show guest access over smb.

Status
Not open for further replies.