Need help deleting a WebDAV folder

Vitz

Dabbler
Recently I made the mistake of creating a WebDAV folder and keeping the "Change User & Group Ownership" box checked. This folder is now impervious to my attempts of removing it. Be it through SMB on my Windows machine or through shell.

The main problem is me not being able to access the folder through shell at all. Whenever I try to navigate to it I get a "No such file or directory"-error. It appears I'm unable to access the share it's on, period. Now the share is actually on the root of a pool, which I now know is inadvisable. I did not realise this could end up in shambles when I created it last year.

I also tried the following: sudo rm -rf "/mnt/IronWolf_8TB_II/Misc Data/WebDAV"

To only be greeted by the following: Sorry, user root is not allowed to execute '/bin/rm -rf /mnt/IronWolf_8TB_II/Misc Data/WebDAV' as root on freenas.local

Entering the previous command using my personal account instead of root also does not work because the folder isn't empty, and trying to delete its contents manually gives me a Permission Denied error.

Now I know I was a dumb-dumb by configuring my pool this way in the first place, but is there anything I can do here? It's not like the folder is humongous so I'm not losing a lot of space or anything like that, but I just want it gone for the sake of organisation.

I'm running FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1.

sretalla