Intel 82577 not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

av8r

Dabbler
I'm running a 3 yr old PC that has worked with older versions of Freenas, but I just started running 9.1.1 64 last night and have a network interface issue. On first boot (USB) everything seemed to work fine. I allowed the box to get an address via DHCP and started to configure it via the webgui. I had connectivity internally and externally (could ping outside hosts). When I clicked on the network section and tried to view interfaces there were none showing although I had connectivity and an IP. I went to the console on the box and manually configured the only interface (em0) for IPV4 and rebooted. I can now ping the box, but cannot access it via the web interface. I believe it's using an 82577LM Intel interface. I suppose if I reset the interface and allow it to use DHCP that it will work again. Any thoughts? Is this a non-supported interface?

Thanks for any assistance.

av8r

Dabbler
Please disregard. I have no idea why, but when I opened the IP in IE in W7 on a VM on my Mac it worked. Firefox on the mac throws errors, etc. Safari seems to work OK tho. em0 is showing up correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.