Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAD

Cadet
I bought old G5 for 30$ (xeon 1,86 ghz, 4 gb ram 72gb sas drive) and im running freenas 9.1, im new at this and now im trying to start minidnla so i can connest trough my playstation 3. Im from iceland an english is my 2 language.

MtK

Patron
hello and welcome.

what exactly is your problem/question here?

cyberjock

Inactive Account

Richman

Patron
No, I got to this thread through the 'What's new' section and thought that was the section and didn't see the 'Introduction' list head above.

Thanks for the attack. Cyber responded in a more diplomatic fashion. If you never heard the saying, 'There are no stupid questions except the ones not asked', you should think about what it means and take it to heart. People are not respected and remembered for their sarcastic put-downs, but for their patience, understanding, and measure of humility that they cultivate and is reflected in their daily dealings.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Richman,

You are probably the first person ever to call me more diplomatic than someone else. LOL.

SAD

Cadet
No, I got to this thread through the 'What's new' section and thought that was the section and didn't see the 'Introduction' list head above.

Thanks for the attack. Cyber responded in a more diplomatic fashion. If you never heard the saying, 'There are no stupid questions except the ones not asked', you should think about what it means and take it to heart. People are not respected and remembered for their sarcastic put-downs, but for their patience, understanding, and measure of humility that they cultivate and is reflected in their daily dealings.

So u wanna talk more about nothing ?

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Isn't that the ultimate point of life? Just finding interesting ways to occupy our days?

SAD

Cadet
True, and i think i will not introduce myself again on forums first and last time for me :)

Richman

Patron
True, and i think i will not introduce myself again on forums first and last time for me :)

He was talking about you ..... but you didn't get that. In other words your taking things too seriously and making accusations to other posters character. That isn't being light hearted .... hense the term'Lighten up'

SAD

Cadet
He was talking about you ..... but you didn't get that. In other words your taking things too seriously and making accusations to other posters character. That isn't being light hearted .... hense the term'Lighten up'
I think u have some mental proplems no offense, I did get that that he ment that i have too lighten up and i think I really do need to lighten up after talking too a simple minded person like yourself. And plz dont get angry at me for lighten up the situation.

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Gonna go ahead and lock this before it gets out of hand. Kiss and make up, guys.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.