FreeNAS iocage 11.2 after upgrading to Freenas 11.3

cadamwil

Explorer
I upgraded my FreeNAS server to 11.3 this morning and everything is working well, well almost. It seems my iocage jail of Plex was 11.2 and not getting upgrades anymore. I successfully updated the jail to 11.3 using iocage upgrade -r 11.3-RELEASE jailname however, I still cannot update pkgs or get iocage update to succeed. I get the images shown below when attempting to update. If I run the suggested fetch command, I get a message tmpy8mwkcgp: SERVERNAME must be given via command line or configuration file

Any suggestions on next steps? I would prefer not to rebuild the jail/plugin.

shot1.jpg
shot2.jpg
shot3.jpg

Bibi40k

Contributor
Hi,
try to boot again in 11.2 and update all jails before restarting in 11.3

cadamwil

Explorer
Hi,
try to boot again in 11.2 and update all jails before restarting in 11.3
I have upgraded my storage pools, will it still work?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I have upgraded my storage pools, will it still work?
Probably not. You may get away with just some warnings about the pools being unable to access features, but more likely they won't mount without being forced.

cadamwil

Explorer
other methods for acheiving the same result? The Jail is now 11.3-RELEASE-p6, but won't update.

Last edited:

sretalla