FreeNAS 11.3U5 - all zpools are offline after power cycle(s)

djidji perroto

Dabbler
I'm running a FreeNAS system for ~ 10 years, doing backups/upgrades when components ask to be replaced.
Current setup is (was?) a 4 SATA drive box, one mirrored pool of 2 drives for necessary stuff, one striped pool of 2 drives for less important stuff. Boot from USB stick. All this for home backups/smb sharing.
Last known successful scrubbing of the pools was Jan 17.
Two days ago I noticed my system was not responding. As I have normally have no console I pressed the restart button (maybe couple of times).
I then hooked it to a monitor and saw the boot was failing (like in no boot volume found - "This is a freenas data disk, insert boot media...").
I assumed a failed usb stick and went to the store to get a new one (has happened at least once in the past).
A couple of tries later I was actually able to boot from the original usb media - with lots of errors on the console.
And when finally the GUI went up it shoes both zpools offline. Disks are visible from the Storage menu.
Any idea how to proceed?
I'd like to rescue at least part of my data...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 17.22.32.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 17.22.32.png
    738.9 KB · Views: 125

sretalla