FreeNAS 11.2-RC2 and Deluge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornwild

Cadet
Hi guys - complete noob to linux commands, freenas, deluge and everything else. So please treat me as though I know nothing.

I am currently running a supermicro SYS-5029S-TN2 with 16Gb of supermicro approved RAM and 4x WD RED 4TB drives. FreeNAS is installed onto an SSD (120Gb).

The basic goal for this system is to be a simple NAS and plex media server as well as run the deluge client. I have attempted many different versions of FreeNAS and many installs however I can get nothing but basic NAS functions running. Keep in mind that the concept of jails is completely unknown to me.

I couldn't even install deluge on anything but 11.2-RC2 and even then, getting deluge to download a file was impossible (it would start and then drop to 0kb/s). I figure this has something to do with permissions but have no idea how to address this.

Starting with 11.2-RC2 - can somebody write an idiot proof step-by-step guide on how to get deluge to work? The same would be appreciated for Plex.

D

dlavigne

Did you find a Guide? I don't think the process will be any different between the 11.1 and 11.2 series (other than screenshots).

Status
Not open for further replies.