FN 8.3 RELEASE x64. Wrong "jail" volume status, plugins working normally - what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_betiuk

Cadet
Hello to you all,
Since I've upgraded my home server to FreeNAS 8.3 release I'm observing some strange situation - one of my 2 pools (to clarify, I've set up a 2TB mirrored ZFS pool for data, called Pool_1, and a 8GB one, on a flash drive, called Jails to hold the plugin jail along with the plugins). Just after installing and configuring the plugins (minidlna and transmission) they seemed to work fine, hovewer after shutting the NAS down and firing it up later I got the yellow light and the following status error message: "The volume Jails (ZFS) status is UNKNOWN: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data corruption. Applications may be affected.Restore the file in question if possible. Otherwise restore the entire pool from backup." Thinking that something's really wrong, I deleted the Jails volume, cleared the usb stick and reinstalled the jail from scratch - again, everything worked being fresh, just after restart the above error message showed up again. What's strange, the jail itself is working perfectly, the plugins are fully functional so what's wrong with the volume? Is it the indicator showing inapropriate status?
This is the output to zpool status:
FN-jails_error.jpg
I've also checked both flash drives used in FN box (one for system, one for plugins jail), that is reformatted them and chkdsk-ed (with /r/f switches) them, as scrubbing the jail one under FN kept showing the same error as above (in .history) - no errors were found. For the moment I've got no other idea than swapping flash drives for new ones but it's still strange because for some time this NAS was running flawlessly on two throw-away PNYs (AFAIR Attache2), 4GB for FN and 8GB for jail), while these presumed faulty are Sony Microvault Clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.