ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

futurehome

Cadet
I installed the freenas 8.3.1, the cpu is AMD APU, 64bit mode.
It works very well for 2 weeks, until one day, a sundden powerdown corrupted it.
It never boot into the freenas, and just displayed the following logs.
No matter what I typed, it just told me "ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
May 13 13:56:34 init: single user shell terminated, restarting".
What can I do to get it back?
Thanks.

"
Trying to mount root form ufs:/dev/ufs/FreeNASs1a
May 13 13:56:02 init: /bin/sh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single user mode
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh: (enter something like /rescue/fsck)
May 13 13:56:34 init: single user shell terminated, restarting
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
"

ProtoSD

MVP
It sounds like your USB flash drive has failed. Try a different flash drive and reinstall FreeNAS. Unless you backed up your settings from the GUI, you'll have to input your settings manually. You should be able to auto-import your pool if it was ZFS and all your data will still be there.

futurehome

Cadet
Sorry for reply so late. I have format my flash drvie, and reinstalled the freenas, everything is ok , my data are all there. Thanks very much.

It sounds like your USB flash drive has failed. Try a different flash drive and reinstall FreeNAS. Unless you backed up your settings from the GUI, you'll have to input your settings manually. You should be able to auto-import your pool if it was ZFS and all your data will still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.