Cloud Sync to GSuite Shared Drive

Yummyness

Cadet
Hi everyone!

So I am currently trying to set up a Cloud Sync Task to my GSuite Shared Drive. I have been successful in setting up a Cloud Sync to my GSuite My Drive, but can't seem to get it working for the shared drive. I created a separate Cloud Credential which contains the Team Drive ID found by the string of characters in the top level folder of the shared drive, and the "verify credentials" button confirms it is valid as well. However upon creating a Cloud Sync Task with the credentials containing the Team Drive ID, the folders that populate below are my GSuite My Drive, not the Shared Drive.

I'm not sure how to move forward since my shared drives aren't populating. If anyone could help me out that'd be greatly appreciated! :)

vbcom

Cadet
I have the same problem since updating to 11.3-U3 (or 11.3-U3.1). I use cloud sync to back up important data to a shared drive and pull stuff from another shared drive. Now I can only access my main drive and non of the shared drives. Cloud Credentials does verify my team id, if I change a letter verifying fails.

I tried several rclone configurations but without succes. Hope this will be fixed soon.

vbcom

Cadet
Found some information about the problem, it seems to be an issue with the latest versions of rclone. Hopefully rclone wil fix this in a new release.
Rolling back to a previous version seems to work but i'm not sure how to do that in FreeNAS. The other solutions are not configurable in the FreeNAS GUI, only in the shell, but then you lose the integration with Cloud Sync Tasks.

https://github.com/rclone/rclone/issues/4051

vbcom

Cadet
Temporary (but usable) fix: revert to boot in 11.3-U2. This release uses an older version of rclone where Team Drives still work.