SOLVED Cloud Credential settings getting changed after running Cloud Sync

echelon5

Explorer
I've setup Cloud Sync credentials for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint and sync works properly. The credentials are setup manually with "rclone config" on another machine, using my own Cliend ID and Key.

The first Sync is successful, but the next one is always throwing an error. When I check Cloud Credentials "Drive Account Type" is empty. So I set this field back to whatever value it was before (business or document_library), I run the Cloud Sync task again, it's successful and when I check back in the Cloud Credentials the "Drive Account Type" is empty again. The sync task fails when I try running it again.

FreeNAS 11.2-U5
Both legagy and modern UI

echelon5

Explorer
Thanks, I saw it after I wrote the post when I logged in to jira to open a bug report. (ticket link)

Edit: I specifically read the release notes looking for this bug and somehow I didn't see it the first time.

Last edited:

elorimer

Contributor
I couldn't find the workaround for the reset of the Drive Account Type. I see it for the Drive ID.

echelon5

Explorer
I couldn't find the workaround for the reset of the Drive Account Type. I see it for the Drive ID.

There’s no workaround for this specific issue in the release notes, but there’s one in the bug report. You have to overwrite some file. I didn’t try it.

elorimer

Contributor
Thanks, I found it in one of the bug reports. I copied over the three files and rebooted the server, but middlewared wouldn't start, so I rolled back. I guess I will wait until U6.

echelon5

Explorer
So far, the issue seems to be fixed in 11.2-U6. I had to refresh the token first.