Can't Access Web Interface or Shares

wraith

Contributor
Hi,

I've recently started having issues where, intermittently, I lose access to my shared drives and the web interface.

For the current bout of this issue, I am able to ping both both the IP [192.168.0.251] and the server name [FREENAS] so the router and DNS service appear to be working. The server IP is set to be static at the router. The Windows network troubleshooter cannot identify any issues. I've tried to access the webgui via my phone and this also fails.

Not sure if it helps but I do not appear to be able to access the server via SSH through PUTTY [192.168.0.251 Port 22]

I had no access issues a few days ago and have made no significant changes to my Windows setup. Given I also can't access via phone lends me to suspect there's an issue with the server. I've also tried rebooting my Windows machine.

I've done a search and found some similiar issues but not much seems to work. Would really appreciate any further troubleshooting ideas or advice!

Thanks in advance

Trying to access via a Windows 10 Pro V20H2 (build 19042.746) and Samsung phone with Android 11

jcallantine

Cadet
wraith,
Did you ever get a solution to this issue. I'm having the exact same problem as of yesterday.

Thank you,
Jason

wraith

Contributor
wraith,
Did you ever get a solution to this issue. I'm having the exact same problem as of yesterday.

Thank you,
Jason
Hi Jason,

Not via a response to this thread.

I did, eventually, find a thread that was a temporary solution I could employ every time I lost connection. Go to Network -> Global Configuratin and turn off/on WS-Discovery. May need to wait a few minutes and/or save between turning WS-Discovery off and on.

NugentS

MVP
Do you have a DNS Server on site?

Fervl5419

Cadet
Estou com problema semelhante,
Após desligar o servidor, não consigo mais acesso a interface web, via SSH da acesso negado.
Já reiniciei o servidor para ver se voltava ao estado anterior, mas não resolveu.
Não foi feito nenhuma alteração no S.O ou hardware.
Pluguei um monitor e um teclado direto no servidor, para tentar acesso ao console, porém não consegui.
Fica nesta tela de erro, anexo.
Agradeço se alguém puder me ajudar!

Attachments

• FreeNas.jpg
    FreeNas.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 80
  • AcessoNegado.jpg
    AcessoNegado.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Erro.jpeg
    Erro.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 76