Volumes not showing up to import or use in the GUI although snapshots do appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkmagi

Cadet
Hi,
I've been having problems with my server over the last week. I was using 11.2 beta and overnight the server stopped functioning. when I checked it was running a slow spa_sync I let it run for a day to no avail. so I shut it down to avoid possible drive damage.
so I've just reinstalled 9.10 as that was reliable for 2 years before my boot drive died.
Build FreeNAS-9.10-RELEASE (2def9c8)
Platform Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Memory 6014MB
enough preamble, the install works it doesn't try to do a slow spa_sync and I manage to get into the GUI just fine, I use the volume importer it sees my volume, I let it run and check back in a bit. it appears to have finished but the drive doesn't show up in volumes area. although it does show in the sidebar and snapshots of it appear. other parts of the GUI simply don't appear as well so I'm not sure what the fault is e.g the update page is entirely blank.

I hope I've posted this in the correct section and that you all can help me get my server back up and running.
Thanks

Alecmascot

Guru
Have you flushed your browser cache ?

thedarkmagi

Cadet
Have you flushed your browser cache ?
I haven't. Whats the best way to go about that inside of google chrome. I'd like to avoid losing all of my currently opened tabs

Edit: I've attempted clearing it. it appears to not have affected it in the slightest other than having to log in and out again

Last edited:

sretalla