Upgraded 11.2 to 11.3 - Dashboard empty

ferremontagud

Dabbler
Hi guys, I need some help if posible :)

I just have upgrade the home server to 11.3 and everything works fine but dashboard is totaly empty, it doesn't show nothing.
Reporting module is working fine too and it shows graphs.
May it be necessary configure it but I can't find how...

Thanks!

Attachments

• Dashboard.PNG
    Dashboard.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 337
  • Reporting.PNG
    Reporting.PNG
    90.6 KB · Views: 341

seanm

Guru
Try clearing your browser cache, or use a private tab. Does it work then?

ferremontagud

Dabbler
Hi seanm,

Thanks for the reply.
I tried before post the message, from multiple browsers.. with private tab it doesn't work either :(

ferremontagud

Dabbler
Solved resetting config to defaults.. Thanks @blueether

blueether

Patron
Hi
Good to see that you solved this.
You can add the solved tag by editing the OP topic

FlyingBear

Dabbler
In case this helps someone else with this issue: I upgraded from 11.3. RELEASE to U3.1. The dashboard is completely blank. Resetting config to default fixed it, but restoring my previous configuration caused the blank dashboard again. I finally pinned this down: the dashboard remained blank until I unlocked my one encrypted pool. Rebooted: blank dashboard. Unlocked encrypted pool: dashboard ok.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Sorry, I can not find option to edit the post.

At the very top of the thread, click the 3 dots button, and select "Edit thread". You'll be able to add the "Solved" header then.

Paulson

Cadet
On 11.3, same problem, different origin. Added a drive for testing, created a pool with it. Shut the system down without exporting the test pool. Disconnect test drive, reboot. Warning notification appears that the test pool is missing - *Dashboard is empty*. Export references to test pool (delete pool metadata), Dashboard re-populates and is working fine. Found a critter, we have...

Last edited:

matttheew

Dabbler
I'm on 11.3 too and this has just started happening. I upgraded to 11.3-U3.2 hoping that would fix it but I still have a completely blank dashboard. Everything else in the UI menus works just fine.

Tried from multiple different browsers, and multiple different devices.