Unnable to open volume manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

LankyTree

Cadet
I am able to view my 3 (2TB) hdd's but i cannot open volume manager to create a new volume , i just get this error code in a popup box:

Volume Manager
{"error": true, "events": [], "message": "Error: no such column: services_iscsitargetextent.iscsi_target_extent_serial"}

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
Simply asking for more information about your system:

Proper Thread Format:
When creating a new post, you must include the following information:
  • Title: Should be simple yet descriptive. Good examples include “Upgrade Failed, Pool might be gone”, “Hard drives missing after reboot”, or “How do I install RSYNC”. A bad example would be “I Need Help” or “Problem with FreeNAS”
  • Description of problem or question: Clearly describe what you are trying to do and what problem you encounter. However, do not include too much information or make the post too long as that makes it harder for others to figure out what the problem is. Read it back to yourself to ensure it makes sense.
  • Error Information: Include as much error code information as possible. When pasting directly into the message, everything in the paste MUST be included in code brackets in order to maintain the format of the message and make it easier to read. At the beginning of the error message, insert the word CODE inside of a [ and a ] bracket, paste the error message, and then insert the word /CODE inside of a [ and a ] bracket. Alternatively, paste the message into an online pasting service such as pastebin.com, set the link to not expire, and include the URL to the pasted message. In addition to error messages, pasting the output from these commands may be useful for troubleshooting purposes:
  1. dmesg
  2. ifconfig (if you are asking about a NIC or networking problem)
  3. pciconf -lv (if you are asking about motherBoard or PCI card problems)
  4. smartctl –a /dev/drive (where ‘drive’ is the drive letter, typically ada0, or da0, when discussing hard drive failures)
  5. If you aren't sure what to provide, paste the Debug information. This can be generated in the WebGUI under System → Advanced → Save Debug
  • System Configuration Information: Items marked with an asterisk “*” are required for a failure postings. However, all items are recommended and could simply be part of your tag-line.
  1. * FreeNAS version (ex. “FreeNAS 9.2.1.6-Release 64-bit”)
  2. * Hardware:
  3. * Motherboard (Model)
  4. * CPU (Model)
  5. * RAM Size (in GB and model)
  6. Hard Drives (Model), Quantity, and RAIDZ configuration
  7. Add-On cards
  8. For network connectivity, include details on your network hardware/configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.