Unable to enable replication task.

Fab Sidoli

Contributor
Dear All,

I had a replication task set up to replicated data to another FreeNAS box (identical hardward). I disabled the replication task when moving one of the boxes to another building and had to wait several weeks for the networking to be set up for me.

In the mean time, I patched both boxes to the latest release of 11.3, U5 (from U3).

Now, when I try to enable the replication task I get the following message.

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1084, in _call
return await methodobj(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 402, in update
f'{self._config.namespace}.update', self, self.do_update, [id, data]
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1084, in _call
return await methodobj(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 960, in nf
args, kwargs = clean_and_validate_args(args, kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 918, in clean_and_validate_args
value = attr.clean(args[args_index + i])
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 594, in clean
data[key] = attr.clean(value)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 370, in clean
value = super().clean(value)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 76, in clean
raise Error(self.name, 'null not allowed')
middlewared.schema.Error: [large_block] null not allowed

Can anyone help?

Fab Sidoli

Contributor
In case the following helps, I have created a new replication task and once saved, if I make a change I get the same error message.

Fab Sidoli

Contributor