TrueNAS 12.0 - VLAN Configuration Documentation

Hi Folks - After thinking that my upgrade from FreeNAS 11.3-U5 to TrueNAS Core 12.0-RELEASE was flawless, I realized that my Emby Plugins/Jails that use VLANs no longer work. I want to re-create my VLANs/bridges/jails from scratch to rule out some upgrade bug but I cannot find the TrueNAS Core 12.0 documentation on creating the VLANs/bridges. Does it exist?

Thanks!

Closing this one out. After totally deleting and recreating the jails (plugins), VLANs and bridges I eventually got this to work with a lot of help from @Patrick M. Hausen. The unfortunate (and nagging question) is I'm still not sure what I did differently to get it to work given that I had followed the same steps I had used previously. For reference: NO IP address on the bridge or VLAN; IP only on the jails.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
As I repeatedly wrote: there is no need for an IP address on the bridge if the NAS host does not communicate in that particular VLAN. But if there is need of an IP address, it must go on the bridge and not on the VLAN or physical.