Transmission GUI suddenly stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toydoll

Dabbler
Hi

I set up transmission maybe half a year ago and everything have always worked great. Until maybe a week ago...

All of a sudden I couldn't access the GUI. 9/10 times it just loads "forever" and 1/10 times I get to the GUI where I'm told I need to reload the page.

When I restart the plugin and/or jail I can sometimes access the GUI for a few seconds before I'm kicked out.

I *think* that transmission works even though I can't access the GUI, at least the trackers website says that I'm seeding.

I set up a new jail with transmission and that one works perfectly fine. The problem is that I have a few hundred torrents on the non functional transmission, and I really need the GUI.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

I'm sorry I haven't given you any more info, but I'm pretty stupid when it comes to freenas (or anything besides windows/osx) and don't really know what else I can give you.
Please let me know if there's something I can do.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Per the forum rules please provide some more information so a diagnosis can be made.

• System Configuration Information: Items marked with an asterisk “*” are required for a failure postings. However, all items are recommended and could simply be part of your tag-line.
  1. * FreeNAS version (ex. “FreeNAS 9.2.1.6-Release 64-bit”)
  2. * Hardware:
  3. * Motherboard (Model)
  4. * CPU (Model)
  5. * RAM Size (in GB and model)
  6. Hard Drives (Model), Quantity, and RAIDZ configuration
  7. Add-On cards

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
'sockstat' in the jail should show if transmission is listening. you can also try pinging other IPs on your network from the jail to see if networking works.

Status
Not open for further replies.